Set as home page  ¦ Add to Favorites ¦ Chinese Version
    Home       Health counseling       Medicine       Messages      
   Prostatitis ¦ Mycoplasma ¦ chlamydia ¦ Necrospermia,male sterility ¦ Salpingitis ¦ Cystitis ¦ Pelvic inflammatory disease
Seminal vesiculitis ¦ Orchitis, epididymitis ¦ Uterine disease ¦ Traditional Chinese Medicine ¦ more >>
  disease:Tubal blockage, Salpingitis
  asker: guest   time: 2011-12-16 15:09:39  reward: 0
  title: How to treat blocked tubes?
sufferer: guest gender: female
marriage: yes
Disease detail: My tested shows normal uterine but blocked tubes, how to treat it?
  I can reply

  reply from Dr:

  answerer: lixiaop  Lee's home
  time: 2011-12-20 16:51:37
You can take Fuyan Pill.It is a traditional Chinese medicine with over 50 kinds of elements in its recipe. It is proved that Fuyan Pill can cure tubal blockage in three months with extremely good effect.In the concept of traditional Chinese medicine, inflammation in the pelvic cavity should be treated as a whole. It is not suggested to treat part by part, because the inflammation can spread from one organ to another organ. Fuyan Pill aiming at eliminate symptoms such as pain, irregular menses, abnormal vaginal fluid and so on, can directly treat in the lesion and release the symptoms. It can promote blood circulation and dissolve stasis, clear away heat and toxic material, promote Qi and release pain, dissipate hard lumps.Meanwhile, there will be no side effect or drug resistance to this herbal medicine. It is very safe.
  Contact Dr. Lee:

Dr. Lee's home  
Dr. Lee
She is good at treating female and male reproductive and urinary system diseases, such as prostatitis, cystitis, mycoplasma, chlamydia, etc..
Contact Dr. Lee
Following are information related to:
Tubal blockage, Salpingitis
[Latest consultation]
[Top medicines concerns]
[Experts recommend]
[Latest medicines]
[Recommended Medicine]
[Latest messages]

Site map | About Us | Overseas transactions

If there is any article copied or referenced has copyright problem, please contact us.
If you have any suggestion or complaint, please contact us.
phone: +86-027-87105085